2. Prof.________(name) as Side A has been entrusted by President of School (College, Institute, Center, Department) of______________ in Tsinghua University to sign this agreement with Dr._________(name) as Side B on the basis of friendly cooperation, and both sides will pledge to conscientiously fulfill all obligations stipulated in the agreement.
3. The period of validity of the agreement will be from the day of_______(month), ____ (year) to the __?day of _____(month) ____ (year).
4. Side B will fulfill the following research agreed by both sides:
Title of research project(s):
Effects of oxygenated fuels on combustion and emissions in optical engine.
Assignments and expected targets of the research project(s):
Study the effects of oxygenated fuels on spray, ignition, speed of flame propagation, temperature field and particulate field, and obtain useful information about how to reduce emissions from engines.
5. Obligations of Side A:
Side A will provide Side B with indispensable coworker, instruments for the latter’s research.
Side A will provide Side B with research-related supervision and cooperation.
Under present conditions, Side A will provide Side B with convenience in the latter’s research, living condition.
Side A will introduce related instruments’ operation rules and regulations to Side B.
6. Obligations of Side B:
Side B should comply with the laws, decrees and relevant regulations enacted by Chinese government, and should not interfere with Chinese internal affairs, and should not involve in any activities that is not commensurate with the position of a post doctoral researcher.
Side B should observe the regulations enacted by Side A.
Side B should complete the assignments in item 4 within the period in item 3. All research fruits achieved by Side B supported by Side A during the period should be Side A’s intellectual properties, and Side B’s publication about his/her research should be issued in the name of a post doctoral research of Tsinghua University.
Side B should submit his/her research summary to Side A before one to two months of expiration, give a presentation to academic committee and will be evaluated by fellow specialists about his/her research.
(1) Side B will receive ¥_______yuan(RMB) as his/her salary paid by Side A monthly.
(2) Side A will not provide Side B with any salary.
(3) Side B will receive his/her monthly payment of?¥______yuan in the form of scholarship supported by????????????.
During the period in item 3, Side A will provide Side B with a furnished apartment with a bathroom and a kitchen. Side A will pay the rent for Side B and Side B will pay the other expenses such as coal gas , water and electricity supplies.
9. Medical Care
Within the period in item 3, Side A will transact a medical card of Tsinghua University Hospital for Side B. With the card, the latter can see a doctor in the hospital, and should pay the expenses by himself/herself.
When asking for a sick leave, Side B should have a doctor’s certificate about his/her health condition.
Within the period in item 3, Side B can enjoy vacations such as winter vacation and summer vocation scheduled by Tsinghua University.
11. Arrangement of children
During the period in item 3, Side A will provide Side B with the help for his/her children living in China to go to kindergarten or school.
12. Revision, Cancellation and Termination of the Agreement
Both sides should abide by the agreement and should not revise, cancel and terminate the agreement without mutual approval. If dissensions arise about the agreement, both sides should consult with each other and mediate any disputes.
Side A has the right to formally repeal the agreement reached by both sides under the following conditions:
(Ⅰ) Side B does not fulfill the agreement or is not consistent with the stipulated obligations after Side A has pointed out his/her wrong action.
(Ⅱ) The diagnosis about Side B’s health shows that he/she can not continue his/her research after a thirty day sick leave.
Side B has the right to formally repeal the agreement reached by both sides under the following conditions:
(Ⅰ) Side A has not provided Side B with necessary research instruments and living conditions.
(Ⅱ) Side A has not paid Side B’s salary on schedule.
13. After the expiration of the agreement, Side B should move out the apartment offered by Side A. If Side B does not move out on time, Tsinghua University will deal with the situation according to relevant regulations. And Side B will bear all expenses he/she stays in China.
14. The agreement will take effect after both sides’ signature, and it will become invalidation after the expiration in item 3.